Tips For Better Nutritional Habits
1. Eat as many different plants as possible over your week. Varying your daily veg and fruit intake will help cover a vast range of vitamins, minerals and micronutrients.
2. If food tracking, pre-register your meals the day before in your tracking app. There is a better probability you will stick to your meal plan.
3. Keep only foods you would like to have in the house. Your temptation for reduced and your willpower is boosted when foods that do not suit your lifestyle are not in the house.
4. Aim to keep your dietary fat between 0.6-1.0g of bodyweight.
5. Fill the rest of your target calories with carbohydrates. Using mostly ‘whole’ or simple low IG carbs will likely be optimal for your long term health.